October 3, 2008

Me Again!!....

Here are some pics of my house...It is a work in progress...We have just lived in it 5 months...It is considerably smaller...The house we sold was a 2-story Victorian...We loved it, but the upkeep was constant..So we started out looking for a brick one story...In picking this one we lost over 200 square feet...But it is cozy and just needs the cabinets, trim, etc. painted just like my other house to get rid of all the white....I keep telling my dh that this isn't my "FOREVER" house....So I've held off on doing too much to the interior......

I sell a lot of the items I x-stitch on ebay, but this year I would like to get all the things stitched I've been wanting for my house..~A girl can dream can't she~So as I add new items I will share with you all....I have also been cleaning out and I've gotten rid of alot of items that I'm tired of, so I can buy new..LOL..

Enjoy the pics....Jen.

No comments: