May 16, 2009

MORE PICTURES TO SHARE!!!

How has your weekend been so far??...Everyone has been busy around here today and coming and going all day...I on the other hand have stayed around the house and gotten some things done I've been putting off all week...Like straightening Luke's room...Getting rid of baby things that he's outgrown and some he never used...Picking up toys and putting them in a box...Boy, does he need a toybox...I see a project coming on!!..HA!...So it's nice to go into his room and everything in it's place and it feels all clean and organized...At least for this second...HA!...I was finishing it up when Tim and the kids came home...He had taken Luke to some kiddie jump/activity center here and picked Taylor up after work..Then it was onto grilling hamburgers and a big downpour in the middle....But Tim finished the grilling and Luke played in the rain...It was his first time...He was drenched!!..

I on the other hand have felt bad all day...My throat was sore on the right side this morning and now throughout the day it has spread to my entire throat and my head hurts...UGH!....And Tim has informed me that I'm cranky!!...Not meaning to...HA!

So I thought I'd share some more family room pics with you....
to the right of the tv...

















to the left of the tv.....
















the entire wall...













I've never showed you this view....We have vaulted ceilings...My decorating needs to go up....My plans are to put a shelf above the tv......























looks funny, huh?....and no the tv isn't in the middle of the room and it can't be placed there...













And here is one of my new goodies...When I saw one of these back before Christmas on the Prim and Rustic forum I had to have it!!!...But I missed it by a mere 5 minutes....Someone else had emailed Cheryl first...UGH!....So several weeks back I was checking out her picturetrail and ordered some stuff from her...(I will post those pics soon along with her picturetrail info)...But anyway, she told me she had another one of those trees....YEAH!!!!!....I immediately told her I wanted it...It's going to take me some time to decorate it...I'm want to decorate it with wax ornaments and very primitive things...So I will add some things here and there...



Until next time....Have a blessed and restful Sunday!!!...hugs, Jen

14 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Jen what a beautiful room....man those are tall ceilings.
Your decorating is always so beautiful.
Cool tree!!!!
Karen

~Judy~ said...

Jen, you have A LOT more wallspace to decorate! I love the new tree you got. I've seen them before and also wanted one. I had forgot all about it until I saws yours. Hope you feel better soon.

hugs, judy

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

Hi, I love your blog and your pictures! You decorate so pretty. I too love that tree. lol. I will be adding you to my blog. I hope you have a great weekend.
God bless,
Dena

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love that tree! What is it made out of? By the way, everything else is beautiful also! Hope you feel better soon, Dawn

Lisa said...

Your room looks beautiful and you always have such great and wonderful ideas on how to decorate that special little area. I am sure you won't have any problem decorating that area above the tv. Can't wait to see what you end up doing with it. Love your tree too!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the kind comment on my Webshots! Our house is always a work in progress and I still want to paint the woodwork but it is gettng there.

I love seeing new pics of your home. Love the tree! I am guessing you got it from the Cheryl that lives in my town? She used to own a shop I LOVED!! I got my red chair from her and a round table to the right of my couch and the awesome black cupboard in the dining room that is in my header. I miss her shop a lot.

Lookig forward to seeing what you do with the tree!

Have a great Sunday,

hugs, Linda

basketsnprims said...

Jen,
Your decorating is just beautiful, as always and I'm anxious to see what you do above the tv. I hope you feel better very soon.
hugs,
Pam

Teri said...

I can see why you wanted that tree...it's so awesome!!! I can't wait to see how you adorn it.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I just love when you post pictures of your home...the tree is really unique I've never seen one before, I'll be waiting to see it decorated:)
Have a great Sunday,
Rondell

Colleen said...

Love the tree! How unusual. Can't wait to see how you decorate it and where you are going to put it.

We had cathedral ceilings in our former house and had to use larger things to take up the wall space but it looked nice. Yours will, too. :)

Laura :) said...

The first thing that crosses my mind is BEAMS for those vaulted ceilings!!! Think of how good a quilt would look hanging there......or baskets......

I enjoyed seeing your pics!

Laura :)

Jody said...

Love your paint color! Very pretty! That tree is just awesome, can't wait to see it decorated!

Marianne said...

Hi! New to your blog but LOVE your tree. Will watch to see your tree "grow"! Is there a link for these trees?

A Bit of Colour said...

Beautiful room! Hope that you are feeling better today. I had that same thing last week, It lasted about about 5 days. Great tree , look forward to seeing it decorated.