December 27, 2009


Gifts from my sister, Heather...She x-stitched this beautiful sampler pinkeep for me...I really love it and especially because she took the time to stitch it for me...It is stitched on 18 ct aida....I don't stitch alot on aida, but the 18 ct is so small that I may do some on it this year...It was wrinkled and antiqued...perfect!!..It sits in the lap of the santa on the child's chair...They will stay out a while!!

She also gave me these 3 cute wax chicks...I have talked about getting some wax spring things for several years, but just haven't done it...So these are my first ones and I will have to get some more items this year...

These towels are wonderful especially the mustrd colored one...it is like a linen material...

And I got my candles I requested last month that she pick up....I have 2 small candle holders that I have had for years but never could find candles to fit in it...When we were there in October I found this size and picked up 2 sets....They actually fit the candle holders with some persuasion!!LOL..But as I was putting one in it broke...So Heather picked me up a set and I bought another one for backup..I will take pics to share with you soon...Thank you Heather!!!

No comments: