January 31, 2012

Make-do.......



Sometimes you just have to make do til another frame can be found....I stitched this sampler months ago and have had it just laying on my work table waiting to be charted...Well, I wasn't thinking about a frame when I did this one....Hmmmmm, I can make it into a pillow...

Sooooo, in the meantime I'm going to leave it in this make-do frame, so I can at least see it......:) And who knows, I just might leave it this way....

What new projects have you all been working on?

Until next time!!~~hugs, Jen

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

It actually looks good Jen...you are amazing!
Nothing happening here, although I did get a new design made up this morning..guess that's something.
Hugs,
Karen

Penny said...

I'm looking forward to that pattern being released -- I love it!! And it looks great the way you have it framed!

My current project is a cross-stitch that I started quite a while ago.... I'm incorporating different designs to make a large sampler. It will have the names of 3 of my primary school teachers on it, along with alphabets, numbers, peacocks, etc. Eventually I want to have a couple of more samplers with the rest of the teachers I had in that school. I am moving back to the town I grew up in, and thought it would be fun to try something like this -- which I have never done before!

Have a great evening, Jen!

imsteelefullofscrap said...

I just love your blog so wish you could make my home look like yours just so beautiful and relaxing

H O L L Y said...

Hi Jen,

I love, love, LOVE this sampler!

Hugs,
Holly