January 20, 2012

A New Selling Group and New Offerings.....

Good morning everyone! I wanted to get an early message on here to beat all you early risers and let you know about a new selling group I was asked to join...Teresa Miller and Robin Leushen have done a wonderful job getting it all ready for our grand opening today....So click on the picture in the left hand side of my sidebar to go to the website and check out all the wonderful artists offering their Valentine goods....

ALSO, go check out some more valentines I have on my Simple Goodes selling blog...Click on the pic on the right hand side in my sidebar....Just email me and let me know if you see anything you would like to have...

Have a wonderful Friday...I worked in the house ALL DAY yesterday, so today I'm planning on being creative...~~hugs, Jen

3 comments:

Lee Hill Primitives said...

HI Jen, Something happens with the selling blog link. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and I love your Valentines..Congrats on being part of the new site..

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Jen,
Well I want to wish you and all the members GOOD LUCK...the site looks great and so does everyone's products.
Karen