March 7, 2013

 Hello Peeps! After a busy morning of grocery shopping, I've been busy this afternoon back at my sewing machine...I do love doing a handful of Spring offerings...It makes me want to do a bit of Spring decorating...I'm so over wanting snow this year in Georgia as I watch all my northern friends endure this winter weather...We're suppose to be creeping back up to the low 70's by the weekend and next week...I'm really looking forward to it even though our winter has mostly been in the 50's and 60's this year...I'm fixing to put on my flip flops and head to get Luke from school...It is 60 today...That is flip flop weather isn't it?
From the Farmhouse~~hugs,Jen

4 comments:

Robin Leuschen said...

Love your goodies !!!

Eszter/SubRosa said...

♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Love your new goodies,,and your wood floor too!..looking forward to flip-flop time!

Unknown said...

Flip flops! Flip flops? Awww, man... If you hear a knock at your door- don't worry it's me in my flip flops. Love the goodies! Love, love!

Have a great warm day as I look out on the snow on the roofs.

Love,
Heather