October 8, 2013

Oh, it's the simple things in life...I walked by and had to sigh...All of our shoes are back together...Yesterday I was sitting at my computer and I hear a key in the door...I asked myself "Why is Tim home in the middle of the day?"...The door opens and MY BABY GIRL walks in from Charleston...She hasn't been home since she left back in August...She wanted to surprise us...I had spoken to her earlier and she was going to a meeting...ha! Actually she was heading out of town toward Augusta...She started crying and i in return started crying...Our hug seemed like forever....We were a mess!! I think she missed me..lol

So far, we have had haircuts this morning and fixing to go to lunch like we did all the time when she lived at home.... One more evening and she will be heading back to Charleston...:(

4 comments:

Penny said...

What a wonderful surprise! Such a nice thing for your daughter to do.... glad you're having a great time together!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

I know that feeling so very well.......brought tears to my eyes! Enjoy your mother/daughter time!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a wonderful surprise! Enjoy!!

ctlogcabin said...

Jen ..
This post made me cry !!!
Love all the shoes together,
Enjoy your Girl !!!!
Blessings & Hugs ~ xox