April 5, 2014

I'm BACK!!! Sort of!! I'm trying to work my way through this new set up I have on this computer...My computer was sent off to Kentucky over 3 weeks ago to be worked on by a friend that works at Tim's corporate office...So, I have been struggling with a not cooperative tablet...We had a love/hate relationship during that time...It would knock me off the internet continuously and I would fuss and rant...So, when Tim called yesterday and said my computer had arrived I was doing the happy dance...But now I'm kind of lost trying to find things and getting familiar with the new set up...

Spring break has officially begun as of this afternoon...Ten days of vacation....Aww!! And as Augusta prepares for the world to descend upon us for the Masters...I will stay home and away from the traffic as much as I possibly can, but I will be drinking in all the goings on on the course on the television...I have been a couple times and it is as beautiful as it looks on tv...But now I'm content to stay on this end of Washington Road away from the course on the other end of Washington Road and all the ridiculous traffic...

I hope to be back soon with some new pictures...Upward basketball season ended last Saturday and we have some projects planned...One big one has already begun...I will try to find the pictures...lol

From the Farmhouse~~hugs, Jen

1 comment:

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

You have been missed. Nice to see you again.
Hugs Marg